Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yummo, Strawberry Bears!

Hey all!
Happy summer to each and everyone of you. It's a great day to be crafting and this week has been exceptionally well.
ScrappyDew creations has some wonderful new patterns out. If you haven't already dropped by to check them out, do so now by clicking HERE. Sale going on right now. Hurry and check it out!

This week I worked with the oh so yummy Strawberry Bears. They are the cutest and sweetest, most delicious little things to work with.

I used dry embossing on this layout, my cuttlebug  and cuttlebug embossing folders.  Embossing is a really fun way to dress up your photo mats, tags or journaling blocks. It even adds some dimension to your layout. Fun thing is...its not that expensive and you can get your folders relatively cheap on ebay or wait for a sale at Micheal's. I love waiting for things to go on clearance.

You know what else....Twine rocks! The twine I used I ordered off of Etsy and I love the rich red color. Just google twine or bakers twine to find what you may be interested in.

Now on to some photos of my little project. I hope it inspires you.







Design Team Member
~Margaret~