Monday, June 11, 2012

Grandpa Father's Day Card


Today's project is a Father's Day card for my FIL, from my son.  I used Scrappy Dew's Gram and Gramps Set
The cut flowers and leaves are from Birds Cards The teal flowers are Recollections Jar flowers. I also applied some Stickles to the center of them. I think Stickles are my go to item when crafting. I use them for everything. LOL
This is the inside tag. I used Porky's font, which resembles a child like font. I Split the letters in MTC and then nudged them close to each other and did a Weld. I also created a Shadow layer, nudged each line close together and then Welded again.
To create my project, I used the Ancestry paper stack by K&CoMPANY  Plus, some additional colored cardstock by Recollections and Bazzill. Inked and chalked some of my edges and pieces.
This is the back of my card. I used Penny Duncan's Shaplie files. 

 I hope you enjoyed my project and thanks for looking! 

Michelle