Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gone Fishing!

Hi there!  I am so glad you could stop by today!  Hope your weekend is going fantastic!  In my studio this week, I have created a birthday card for a dear friend of my husbands.  He is having a surprise birthday party next Saturday.  His daughter requested that all cards be related to fishing and that each guest dress up in his/hers best fishing regalia.  Haven't came up with what I am going to wear yet but I DID make a really cute card  (thank goodness for ScrappyDew pattern files, saved my bacon once again).  So here is the link to the file that I used http://www.scrappydew.com/store/family/  The file is named Gone Fishing 2011.  There isn't any lyrics with this card as every bit of it is scraps.  Great scraps but none the less scraps.  Just cut it out using my Zenith Zing and slapped this card together.  Easy peasy!  So here is what I came up with...


Did you catch the phrase?  Good things come to those who bait!  LOVE IT!  I think that the fisherman getting this will be pleased.

Take care and bright blessings, Jana.