Saturday, January 25, 2014

2 Hoots in Love

Today I have a Valentine that I made for my DH Bob.  Of course I had to tell him that it was for a cute couple in Canada.  I have to be sneaky like that because I bounce ideas off him and show him the results. I just love this pattern called Hoots in Love 2012.http://shop.scrappydew.com/shop/item/50459  Isn't this adorable.  I just love easel cards and this was a fun one to make. So here is the finished card. 

What do you think?




Now I can't take credit for the design of the card base.  I found this design on a website that I have been following for a couple of years. Birdscards.com http://www.birdscards.com/page/2/ is where you can find the easel card shaped like a heart.  Bird has wonderful designs so head on over and take a look. The saying is a stamp I picked up at a garage sale a couple of years ago.  I love a good treasure hunt and a good bargain.  The envelope paper is K & Co.  I wanted to make the heart stand out a little more so I backed it with white glitter paper and the easel stop are 3 heart jewels I have had forever.  

Well that is it for this week.  Next weekend I will show you what I have been making for a very dear sister of my heart for her birthday. (just gotta be careful and say it's for someone else)  

Have a wonderful week and see you next Saturday!!!

Bright Blessings, Jana