Sunday, September 14, 2014

Halloween Mini Doozie

Hello everyone.  It's time for the mini doozie reveal!  So excited that you could join me today.  

So last week I revealed this...


She is such a cutie! For all of this mini doozie I have used ScrappyDew's Costume Kidz 2.  There were various papers used.  Mostly Recollections and then I bought a package of fall leaves from Joanns.  The Boo paper is by Hot off the Press and the tag board is by Silhouette.  I had the orange and black nylon net and the 1/4" orange ribbon just handing around in my storage rack.  Gosh what else can I tell you about this doozie....?   Not much I guess.  So my dear friends, HERE IN ALL IT'S GLORY IS THE MINI DOOZIE HALLOWEEN 2014.

The scarecrow is inked around all parts to show definition
What a cute ghost!

Now to show you them all together.

What do you think?


This project is all boxed up and is heading back east.  The package also includes a stunning birthday card for one special lady (will have a post on the card in a couple of weeks).  I have had a blast making this mini doozie.  It's really gotten me in the mood to make my Halloween cards for this year.  

Now next week I will be posting the blog on Friday.  The girls and I are traveling to a very special wedding on Saturday.  It's formal, i'm talking pantyhose ladies.  I have my outfit picked out and taking the girls shopping on Tuesday to get them all gussied up.  May have a few pics to share....just have to keep tuned to Rhapsody on Paper.

So until then, Bright blessings, Jana