Friday, April 26, 2013

I Miss You A Latte ~ Card



I've enjoyed making Easel cards recently and decided to make up a few with some Scrrappydew files.  This is the Latte Bears: http://www.scrappydew.com/store/holiday/valentine-easter.php

To make this card I used A6 card.  I used the Martha Steward score board to make my folds and an envelope, but neither are required.  The paper is from DCWV, Nana's Kitchen, coffee paper.

I used a 9" x 6 1/4" cardstock of coordinating paper, scored at 4 1/2" and folded the top in half for the Easel, but you could fold/score higher at 1" from the top to achieve a taller easel.  I glued my SD Latte Bear on the bottom to the front of the card.  I used Curlz font on my computer.  I printed out the title and then lined up the heart and ran it back thru my printer for the title.  I fussy cut some of the coffee cups out and used pop dots, layered on more coffee paper.  On the inside I added a piece of plain cardstock, inked the edges and added my sentiment..