Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bus Driver Thank You Card

Hello all!  Happy May Day!  Today I am sharing a very quick project that I made for my son's bus driver.  He is such a good bus driver...couldn't ask for a better one.  Since school is over very soon here, I knew I had to get something made for an end of the year thank you for bringing my son to and from school safely every day.  So here is what I made:
The card is very simple and I used the school bus SVG from the Back to School set at ScrappyDew.  For the card base I just flipped one copy of the bus background and welded it at the front in SCAL2.  Easy peasy!  Instant card.
Then I made a bus key chain using a 1" circle punch, 1" epoxy circle and a bottle cap.  Another super simple project.
Throw in a box of chocolate...because who doesn't like chocolate?  And you have a cute and quick gift!