Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My First Haircut Layout

This is another guest design team project for ScrappyDew.  I was inspired to use the files from the First Haircut SVG set on this layout since I just recently gave my youngest his first haircut!  He looks so much bigger and older now that his hair is all trimmed up :) 
This is the title that is included in the files of that kit.  I think it is the perfect addition to the page!  I used pop-dots under it for dimension.
And finally a close-up of the boy and the hairdresser/mom that I added to the page.  I created the glasses to the mom so it would look more like me :)  I made them by welding simple shapes together in SCAL2.
This layout isn't overly busy or embellished to the max, which I tend to do sometimes, but I think in it's simplicity it documents this sweet moment just right.
I hope you enjoy it!