Saturday, October 26, 2013

Invasion of the Zombies

So excited that you could join me for the FINAL DOOZIE of the Halloween season.  My daughter-in-law teaches at our local community college.  I thought that her office door would be a perfect place for a large doozie!  She is teaching A/P this term and I thought that zombies would be just the right pattern.  Of course, Scrappy Dew http://www.scrappydew.com/store/halloween/halloween_theme.php had just the perfect file!  I used mostly Recollections paper/scraps and I have some really spooky paper from a DCWV Stack that I bought in 2012.  Now this is a BIG DOOZIE, it is 14" x 22".  (this was so much easier on my old eyes) For the background, I split one sheet of the 12 x 12 paper so that I could frame the poster board that I used instead of card stock.  (i thought it should have some extra omph! since it's stuck to a door)  I used printed scraps for the zombie clothing and I had to get some bling on it, so there is a beautiful sparkling full moon.  So here it is....


Halloween Door DOOZIE


The office door picture she sent me.

This project was so fun to put together.  I think she got a big kick out of mom making her a DOOZIE.  Gosh that's it for Halloween 2013.

 So for now, Happy Halloween and bright blessings for Sanhaim, Jana