Saturday, October 18, 2014

Boo Part 2

It's fall y'all!  But here in my little corner of the world it has been dreary.  The rainy season is here and that means not seeing the sun for weeks at a time.  BUT here in my craft room it is bright and sunny.  Time to share another BOO decoration with you.

The first BOO decoration went to my DIL's mom for her birthday.  Well, the kids wanted one also so here is what I came up with.  First off the lyrics...

~ Mix of Recollections and yucky paper in the shades I needed
~ ScrappyDew file Garden Gnomes 2013
~ ScrappyDew file Zombies 2013
~ ScrappyDew file Wizard 2013
~ Silhouette Tag Board
~ Various Inks for edging
~ Halloween paper from Paper Wishes
~ My new toy. a ATG by 3M

My DIL loves Zombies and my daughter loves garden gnomes.  So I put my thinking cap on and came up with zombie gnomes!!!  I took bits of the garden gnome file and using MTC resized the pieces to fit on the zombie shapes.  A little inking of the edges and here is what I came up with.






(sorry for the heavy pics)  Now here is the total completed project!

Many years ago, my kids found a rowen broom that was scented with cinnamon at of all places Trader Joes.  Strange Jana fact #1:  I collect witches and faeries and anything that fits in with this theme.  So a broom made out of Rowen fits right in!

Hope that you have enjoyed your visit today.  I just might have a couple more posts of Halloween projects before Sanhaim (last minute ones).  Then I will definitely be on to Christmas cards for the bazaar!

Until next week, Bright Blessings, Jana