Friday, April 13, 2012

CHALLENGE!

Happy Friday ScrappyDew Fans.   All week I've been planning this challenge and I sure hope you all have fun with it.  Please hang in there with me as I work through this "learning curve."  :)

First let me share the sketch



The challenge begins today, Friday April 13th and will close on Friday, April 27th.  Midnight Texas Time (US CENTRAL TIME ZONE). That gives everyone two weeks to complete and submit their projects. 

Your submission needs to be emailed to SCRAPPYDEWCHALLENGE@GMAIL.COM.  You may post them on the Facebook Fan Page, BUT only the ones emailed will count towards the prize.  I will take your submissions and share them here on the blog and on the Facebook Fan Page.  PLEASE put your full name on the email.

I will randomly (put your name in a hat) and pick out a winner.  The winner will be announced on the Facebook Fan Page as well as on the blog. 

Now to make this a little more interesting - everyone is allowed TWO submissions, but here is the catch:  one with a ScrappyDew cut file and the other is a ScrappyDew digi....how is that for challenge???? ;) Since I am not sure what the submission load will be I please ask that participants please adhere to this request.  The ScrappyDew Fan Page has over 800 fans....so you the idea.  :)))) 

Here are my interpretation of the sketch and hopefully they may inspire you all.

The Cut File:


So Berry Sweet Palz


The Digi File:


Spring Time Mice

If you have any questions or comments please post them here.  Ok folks go for it!  Have fun and we look forward in seeing all your lovely work!


Dania :)