Sunday, April 22, 2012

Scrappy Dew Challenge Project


My fellow DT member Dania, will be hosting challenges for Scrappy Dew twice monthly. This is the first challenge, a card project.  


I strayed a bit from the sketch. LOL This card will be for my son to give to my MIL for Mother's Day.
I used the boy bird from Scrappy Dew Gardening Tweets. I love this set, this is the 2nd project I have used it on.
The square and circle mats are from Birds Cards.


for the inside, I created an additional shadow layer in MTC. The mat has 3 layers. I had left over greenery from another project and adhered 2 Recollections flowers to it. 


For my back signature, I borrowed a Just Rite stamp from a friend and stamped it on white cardstock with black ink. Scanned it, did a pixel trace on it in MTC.  I had to do a lot of node editing which took me longer than creating the card. LOL

I hope more of you will join in on the challenges! They are a lot of fun and a great way to get your cards completed.

Supplies Used: 
Scrappy Dew Gardening Tweets
Pink Rhinestones
Blue Ribbon 1/4 size
White Cardstock
Blue Bazzill Cardstock
Yellow Recollections Flowers
K & CoMPANY Cardstock  ~Merryweather~
Zephyr Font for Signature Back

Thanks for looking!
MichelleMyBelle