Friday, April 27, 2012

Pixie Girls Tag Bag


I created my project for the current Tag Bag Challenge on the MTC forum. I used Scrappy Dew Pixie Girls Set. 
For my eyes this time I decided to use Brigit's eyes, I do have a tutorial on my blog Here
I printed the face on my cardstock and then hand cut it, I don't have a cutter yet where I can use print n cut with great results.
I embossed the bag front, tag base and the white circle using Cuttlebug and Sizzix embossing folders. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the tag border. The sentiment on the tag is from Just Saying stamp set by Inkadinkado.
I applied some Ranger Stickles to the white circle, border on the tag, mushrooms, wings and the grass. I also applied some Ranger Petal Pink Perfect Pearls to the bottom of her dress. For the wings, I cut them out of vellum.


Thanks for looking!
Michelle