Monday, September 3, 2012

Basketball Girl Hanger

    Hi everyone! My first project as DT for Scrappydew is finally here. I had to get the correct files, once I did it was a blast! The boys and girls and bears are all adorable!
     Let me introduce myself a bit, my name is Lucy Newton and I am a girl who loves to craft with paper, stamps, yarn, etc I have one 17 years old girl and two boys: 12 and 13. I have been married for almost 18 years and I live in Mexico.
     Here is the project I made, an altered wood hanger for a girl's room with the basketball girl on it. I hope you like it! It was really easy to do once I had my little girl ready;  I only painted 2 coats of red paint to the wood hanger, added the girl with pop dots for extra dimension and used foam thickers to form the no. 1 sign. Then I finished it off with ribbon attached around the hanger frame. Easy peasy!
     Thanks for reading through this post and I hope to see you around. Meanwhile get crafty with Scrappydew there is a world of possibilities!








    Lucy :)