Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stacked Up Pumpkins Card


Today I used the Stacked Up Pumpkins file to create my card. 
I took the shadow layer - copy and pasted it - flipped and welded both pieces at 
the bottom. 
For my spider, I applied some glue to the legs and sprinkled them with
DoodleBug Designs Sugar Coating - Beetle Black.


Inside of my card, my son helped out with the sentiment stamping.  LOL
Reason why it is a little slanted. :)
The sentiment is from My Thoughts Exactly - Ghostly Greetings
I chalked the inside mat edge and then used a floral stamp all around the edges.
I applied some of the same Beetle Black glitter to the nose of my spider.

Supplies: ScrappyDew Stacked PumpkinsMy thoughts Exactly Stamps, Trendy Twine, DoodleBug
Designs Sugar Coating, DCWV Textured Neutrals, Inkadinkadoo Fancy That Stamp, White Cardstock, Tim Coffey Fall and Halloween Stack, Studio G Ink.

Thanks For Looking
Michelle