Monday, September 10, 2012

Super Palz 2 Candy Box


For my project today, I'm using ScrappyDew Super Palz 2

On the front cover I used Harley Girl. I cut the grey mat from DCWV Glitsy GlitterStack, Neutrals. I love that paper, it has so much shimmer without the mess of glitter!
I applied some X-mas Red Stickles to the white cutout and to the green I used Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades, Checker Board and Cracked Set.


I had to incorporate the Joker Boy somehow in my project, LOL My Signal was cut from Vellum. The  Signal is not included in the set, it's something I made in MTC program. For the buildings, I used the Knife Tool and the Node Editing Tools to separate them in the MTC program. I did not punch out all the windows, wanted the appearance of abandoned buildings. I cut vellum for the windows, but when I decided to use the signal it was showing through. So I added some yellow behind the vellum.


I added some additional bats to the candy box front. 
The box file is from Ginger on the MTC Forum. 
 
Supplies used: ScrappyDew Super Palz 2 Set, Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Immortal Love CardStock, White CardStock, DCWV Glitsy GlitterStack Neutrals, X-mas Red Stickles, Tim Holtz Alterations Checker Board and Cracked Set, Ashley E Red Ribbon, Bazzill CardStock.

Have a Great Day!
Michelle