Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Just a Note easel card

"Just a Note"
Scare Crows 2013
I am a bit behind on posting my projects.  Here is an easel card I made using the Scare Crows 2013 pattern, you can find the file here: http://shop.scrappydew.com/shop/item/93616 .  I made my base easel card at 6x6.  I scored in half, and the top half in half again.  (I don't like to measure ;) I used DCWV paper with autumn words.  The inside is lined with coordinating orange polka dots.  The hay mat is used with pop dots for the easel top to prop up against.  I stamped "just a note".  This would be a beautiful card to recieve.  The best part I used this as a print and cut.  I was in a hurry, so it is so nice to be able to put together a card in minutes with the feature and still have that fun paper pieced design as it looks life with the tree poking over the easel.