Saturday, November 23, 2013

Princess Card

Last week's project was a cute little cowboy birthday card.  Well that card was blingless (yes no bling).  So I just had to make up for it this week.  I wanted to make a princess card and ScrappyDew had just the right file.  I have used the Royalty Palz http://shop.scrappydew.com/shop/search/royalty%20palz/. This file is amazing.  So many ideas and remember you can mix and match to create your own one of a kind elements. 


Here is my pretty pretty princess birthday card.  IMHO I think any girl big or small would like it.  


I'll let you know a secret, the silver paper is wrapping paper I found last year at Costco.  It's double sided paper and is very easy to cut and use.

That's all for today!  Thank you so much for visiting.  Next weekend is Thanksgiving.  From my home to yours, bright blessings this holiday.  Much love, Jana.