Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Wreath

Today's project is a little different.  It's not a doozie or a card.  I have an artifical Christmas tree that is 9 feet tall.  But what I miss is the smell of a REAL Douglas fir.  Living in Oregon, we always have a wonderful selection of trees.  But gosh dang it, I MISS THE SMELL!!!!!  Costco had their wreaths on clearance and I picked one up for the inside.  (there is a wreath on the outside of the front door already)  It's big and full but it did not have any decorations.  I thought to myself, "Self, you have over 100+ ScrappyDew files, lets make some decorations."  I used the Christmas Bulbs 2012 file http://shop.scrappydew.com/shop/item/71106.  I also used some DCWV Glitter paper stack.  I cut out the ornaments with Zenith and put them together.  Then I went searching high and low for my laminator made by PurpleCows.  After spending quite a while, I found it in the window seat storage area in my craft room.  So I heated it up and laminated the ornaments so that I could use them another year.  The snowflakes can be found with the Snowmen in the Christmas package in the ScrappyDew Vault.http://www.scrappydew.com/members/gallery/ So without further ado.....



I want to wish and thank everyone for your comments and shares.  Each one means the world to me.  MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Bright blessings, Jana