Friday, December 6, 2013

Snow in Love ` Easel Card

Snow in love
2013



Here is a snow globe easel card I created for my design team project with the "Snow in Love" 2013 pattern.  You can find the file here: http://shop.scrappydew.com/shop/item/96321

To create this I used Make The Cut basic shapes for the snow globe the base is a 4" trapezoid that I a wood grain embossing folder and ran thru my sizzix machine,  with a 4' circle for the globe.  I did a print and cut on (printable) transparency.  I even sprayed the cut out with glimmer mist (hard to see in the photo) for a snowy effect.  I layered the inside with winter paper and a "frosty" quote.

I folded the top for the easel at 1 1/2" from the bottom but should have been at the 2" mark since there is space at the top of y globe.  My overall card is 5 x 5 1/2.