Thursday, December 12, 2013

Poinsettia Gift Card Holder

poin copy
Today  for my Gift Card Holder project I'm using  ScrappyDew Creations Free Poinsettia pattern file.
You can download it Here for a limited time!
I also used Brenda's Gift Card tutorial.  With so many cards to make I needed something easy and quick!  This project was perfect.  Once my poinsettia was cut, I took my stylus and distressed the paper a bit. Because the paper has a white core I couldn't distress it too much. I added some yellow Stickles to the center. The front mat was embossed using a Sizzix embossing folder  - Hello Kitty I believe. I don't have the packaging any longer.
poin2 copy
This is the inside of my card. the stamp is from Inkadinkado - Holiday Filigree. I love that set! It was stamped using Martha Stewart Ink. The Cardinal is a Die-Cut from K&CoMPANY - Elizabeth Brownd. The ribbon was purchased from Big Lots over a year ago. The gift card gets tucked in between the cardinal and the stamped sentiment.
poin4 copy
A closer look at the poinsettia. I used Scotch 3D Foam to give it some dimension.
I hope you enjoyed my quick project.

MichelleMyBelle