Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Brainy Smurf Valentine's Day Card

So I am very excited to post my first official project for Scrappy Dew Creations.

For my first project, the timing just happen to be around Valentines Day. And who better to deliver a Valentine than a cute little Brainy Smurf. That is what is great about Scrappy Dew Creations, they not only have original creations, but they have some great iconic characters too. 

For this project, I used the Smurf file that you can purchase here:


The sentiment uses font called Creative Block that you can download for free at Dafont.com. You are able to load this into your designer edition Silhouette Software and then type you sentiment. I typed this at 24 pp and then used a .10 offset for the white border and a .15 offset for the brown border. I used cranberry stickler glue on the red font. 

You can download the Smurf Font here:




As in all of my projects I used a lot of 3D foam squares to raise up elements of the projects. The last picture gives you an idea of what this looks like, since it is hard to visualize in the photo what it looks like. 

Well thanks for checking out my first project. Make sure to like Scrappy Dew's Facebook page here:


Check Back Soon For More Ken's Kreations