Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mom's Lucky Charm!

Well St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner and I wanted to do something special for my best friends son. This will be his first St. Patrick's Day and since he entered the world he has most certainly became his "Mom's Lucky Charm". so this was a perfect time to use the HTV that i got from the Silhouette Store and the Lucky Pups file that I got from the Scrappy Dew's Website. Check out the photos below to see the finished project and take a look at the YouTube video to the see step by step video on how to create this lucky shirt. It is kind of ling, however it has some great information on how to successfully use HTV and the designer edition software. I can tell you one thing, no one is going to "pinch" my little monkey(what I call my Nephew Alex) on St. Patrick's Day!!


You can find the "Lucky Pups 2013" Pattern File Here:

You can find the "Silhouette HTV" Product Here:

Here is the YouTube video on how to Create, Cut and Apply the files:


My little monkey is so lucky to have such a loving mom and I am so lucky to have such great followers like all of you!!



Thanks for looking today and come back each day to see what other kreations pop up!!