Saturday, February 8, 2014

I Like You a Latte!

Happy Valentines Day to all!  I hope you spend time with a loved one.  My DH has an employee that we consider an adopted son.  He is so much more than just an employee.  So I knew I had to make him a Valentine to go along with a baked treat.  Masculine cards are just plain hard for me to make (sparkles and lace and pretty girlie colors are my area of expertise).  
This week I used the I Love You a Latte Bears file from Scrappy Dew.http://shop.scrappydew.com/shop/item/57856  Recollections card stock for the bear, background papers are made by Crate Papers.  For the coffee beans, I used ground Folgers coffee.  Here is what I came up with.




I think that it isn't to girlie girl and he will be surprised.  Especially with a baked treat to go along with the card.  Now I made some other valentines, and they went out last week.  Here is a pic of the Valentines for 2014.

I used Tim Holtz Stamp collection "Heartfelt".  I just love the saying on the front of the card. Crate Paper and misc. ribbon helped also!

So from my snowy corner, Happy Valentines Day and very bright blessings, Jana.