Thursday, May 15, 2014

Graduation Card and Embossing Folder

Graduation Card & Embossing Folder
 
 
I used the Graduation 2013 file to create this embossed border and title for my card.  There is more content in this file than I used.  Very cute to work with.
Graduation is here and we have back to back to back...graduates with in our family and friends so this file was a no brainer to get.  I was happy with myself for making this embossing folder.  One thing I would add is a second layer of the image to the folder to get a deeper embossed look.
 
inside of card

 
Embossing Folder/Strip

Folder assembled
 
I used repurposed chipboard aka "Texas Toast" box and blue painters tape to assemble folder.  I ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot with the platform and no tabs, but I did use the rubber mat.  I used my cricut and set it to cut twice.  It worked perfectly!