Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Magical Memories Frame

A gift I made for my Sister-In-Law:

So my Sister-In-Law and her family have been to Disneyland a total of 3 times. On the last trip, Carsland was finally open. Because this park is so beautiful at night with all the neon lights they took a perfect family picture. This was the photo I choose to use for this frame. This also gave me the perfect opportunity to use the Magical Memories and Royalty Palz file from Scrappy Dew. 

I used my Cricut Explore to cut out all the elements for the frame which included the 4 characters and Magical Memories sentiment are from the Magical Memories and the castle from Royalty Palz set. The characters are cut between 4.25 and 4.75 inches in design space. The castle was cut at 35 inches. For a full list of supplies used on this project and all links see the project list located at the bottom of this post. 
**I used the Cricut Explore Pen Set for the kids hair highlights**
**For the Eyes I Used White Pen**
**For the fine black lines (smile, shoelaces) I used Micro Black Pen**
**For the shading using Daubers and Different Shades of Ink, Shade the edges**
 **For the Bow I used Red Stickles and for the Mickey Head I used Black Stickles.
 **For the Red Bow I Used Red Stickles and for goofy's teeth I used White Enamel Accents.

**For the Castle Flags I used Red Stickles, For The top of the Flag Poles I Used Tiny Yellow Buttons**
**For the frame around the photo I took Medium Red Buttons and Using Hot Glue Gun glued Tiny Yellow Buttons
Project Details:
Time: 45 Minutes
Machine: Cricut Explore
Frame: 9 X 20 Shadow Box Frame
Stickles:  Red Stickles, Black Stickles, White Enamel Accents
Buttons: Tiny Yellow Buttons, Medium Red Buttons
Pens: White Pen, Micro Black Pen
Ink: Daubers, Memento Dew Drop Ink (2 Colors Sets)
Adhesive: ATG Gun, 3D Adhesive Dots, Hot Glue Gun
**SALE ALERT 70% OFF $30 ORDER NO COUPON REQUIRED**


Thanks for taking a look!

Ken