Thursday, June 6, 2013

Graduation Layout

Hi everyone!  I am back with another ScrappyDew design team project.  I love the cuteness of their designs!  They are absolutely perfect for scrapbooking for my boys.  This is a double page layout with 8.5" x 11" papers.  It features cutting files from Graduation-2013.
 This is the first page.  Look at all that kindergarten cuteness :)
I used the label that is from the SVG set to make the background for the title.  Then I made banners using the colors that were in the argyle paper and wrapped twine around it.
 
But there is a surprise...the top part of the label lifts up to reveal all of the kids' names!  I welded two of the label shapes at the top in SCAL2 to create that effect.
The second page shows close-ups of my proud graduate!  He was so excited!!
And finally a shot of the graduate boy from that set.  I used foam tape to pop him up and made confetti and streamers around him.  As for making the streamers and confetti...grab whatever scraps you have on your work space, trim narrow strips, curl them and randomly add them to your layout.  For the confetti, find your paper puncher and empty it LOL! 
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!