Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sew Grateful Card

I used the adorable Sewing Palz SVG files for the pin cushion, needle and the spool of thread. I think they were a perfect match for the patchwork patterned paper.  I also carried the sewing theme with the ribbon that has stitching lines on it and I also used my sewing machine to sew the background papers together.  The sentiment is a digi stamp from Clearly Digi Stamps.
 This is a close up of the focal point.  I thought the burlap behind the die cuts allowed for more of a solid color behind them, but still added texture and visual interest.
Here I am trying to show you the layers of dimension and textures.  I also added glossy accents to the needle and the pin heads.  There is a lot going on with this card LOL!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!