Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Mouse Memories Frame

I went to Disneyland twice, and one of the times I was fortunate to go with my nieces and nephew and well I saw this photo on their Facebook. So of course inspiration hit, and so I stole the photo and off to Scrappy Dew I went to look for the perfect file. And boy did they have one.....


So here is the finished project for the frame that was inspired by the Disneyland photo. The Mouse Memories - 2014 was a perfect file for this project since the kids all had their hats on with Goofy and the tag line read "We're All Ears". It made for a perfect project!!


After your purchase this file and import it into your software it will be clustered in one big group (at least for the Silhouette and Cricut Software). I left this grouped together and sized these cute little kiddos at 9.25 and then ungrouped them to cut the pieces. I used 3D foam squares to get the layered look.

Last but not least on the tagline I sized this at 4.25 inches long. Make sure that when you size this you select the RATIO button and make sure it is turned on so that the sizing ration stays in comparison to the original file.

Also as a bonus fact of the day, this was the first project that i completed using the all new Cricut Explore. To see my comparison video click HERE

If you feel in love with this file as much as I did you can buy it here:


Check out my YouTube page:


Make Sure You LIKE my Facebook Page:


Okay all my favorite peeps, I will see you real soon! Come back to see what Kreation I come up with next!!