Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Superhero Headquarters Frame

Hey Everyone! Ken here with another Ken's Kreation! So I have been blessed now for many weeks to be working with an amazing group of people over at ScrappyDew. The more I work with these files, the more I fall in love with them. They are so simple to import into Design Space and Silhouette Studio and simple to put together. For this project I used my Cricut Explore, and one of the great things that I love about Design Space is the fact that the software in Design Space does all of your mats for you. It made this project 10 times easier since all I had to do was put all the charters on the screen, size them and then hit go. ... Design Space and my Cricut explore did the rest!

For this project I wanted to make a sign for a little guy I knew. He has a new playroom and of course we needed to make sure everyone knew this space was "his". So him and his dad are really into superhero's so the Super Palz 2 Set was the perfect file for me. If you have not seen this amazing set take a look at this photo to see everything you get:


You can purchase this file for 7.50!! ScrappyDew has a sale going on right now, once you spend $30 you get 70% off your total order!! Buy this file here:


Now onto my project. You know how much I like making room frames, so here is another one for my favorite little guy's playroom:


Here is a close up of all of the characters:






Thanks for taking a look at today's Kreation. Head back everyday this week as I will be posting some other great Kreations!!

Make sure you are following my Facebook page:

Check out my YouTube Page: