Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Girl Scout Frame

Well I am sure everyone knows that it is Girl Scout cookie season. Who does not love those yummy cookies. Well my Sister-in-Law works for the local Girl Scouts in their administration office, so this was a perfect opportunity for me to use the Girl Scouts File from Scrappy Dew! Here is how the project turned out. I haven taken the glass out of the frame to reduce the glare from the picture taken.



So for this project I started with a 12 X 12 Shadow Box Frame. I got the files for the Three Girls and the three sentiments from ScrappyDew


*Remember you can save 70% off a $30 purchase ~ NO COUPON REQUIRED

The files come grouped together. I sized the girls at 5.25" high for their body. Make sure to keep all the elements in ration together so the sizing stays correct. I used my Cricut Explore for this project and like I have said before I love how the software Design Space does all the work for me on .SVG. I size the files, sync the colors and hit go. AMAZING!! One of the things I love about my craft room is how my Cricut Explore and Silhouette Cameo work in perfect harmony with each other. I used the Cricut Explore for my girls and the Silhouette Cameo for the sentiments and title.    Since my Sister-In-Law works at the Spokane girls scouts I downloaded their logo, office name, and pledge from the Girl Scouts Website.


PROJECT DETAILS:
Time: 60 mins

Materials Used:
Adhesive: Scotch ATG3D Dots
White Pen: Uni Ball (For Eyes)
Stickles: Diamond Color

Here Are The Close Up Detail Pictures of The Project:












Ken