Friday, August 8, 2014

Cherry Fairy Mini Album

Have you seen the new FRUITY DIVAS SET, the new expansion pack for the Scrapfactory????


Aren´t they a cuttie???

In this new expansion pack, you get 

7 Hairstyles
7 New Outfits
7 Shoe Accessories

For this week project I used the mix and match feature of the Scrapfactory and made a lovely Cherry Fairy Minialbum for a babygirl.




To make the minialbum I used Wings 4 of the FAIRIES expansion pack and cut it in the middle with the knife tool of the Silhouette Studio Software.



For the inside pages of the minialbum, I just used the shade of the wings.



To make the Cherry Fairy, I mix/match Fruity Divas and Fairies expansion pack:
I used open toes body, Cherry hair style and Cherry outfit from the Fruity Divas; and Wings 2 of the Fairies set.

~Monica~