Friday, August 22, 2014

"Nostalgia" Smash Book

Sometimes I love to go back on time.
Even though on 1964 I wasn´t even born, this movie and mostly this song are a treasured memory from my childhood.

So for this week project, I´m working on my "Nostalgia" smash book

I got some white printable sticker paper from Silhouette, and I wanted to try it out with some ScrappyDew´s files, cause their files have a great quality to work in print and cut.


First I printed the files with registration marks to make the print and cut process.


Once it was cut, I weed (clean) it to get my stickers.
Aren´t they lovely????


Next I embellish my smash book pages


Here is a closer look of the stickers. Look how detail are they.
To make this project I used Mary Poppins file from ScrappyDew´s files.

Soooooooo

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!!!

~Monica~