Thursday, August 21, 2014

Frankenstein Halloween Banner

Hello friends! Today's Scrappydew design team project is a Frankenstein Halloween Banner. I used the Franky's Halloween file from Scrappydew. http://scrappydew.cartloom.com/shop/item/66670
Gelly roll pens are my favorite for accenting the eyes. 
I chalked the edges to give it the slight worn out effect.
The tiles I used for the banner are rounded squares that I cut at 5 inches. The top layer tiles are cut at 4 inches
I punched holes in the pieces to string ribbon through each piece. 
I used 1/8 inch satin ribbon. I like this stringing technique because it allows you to space each tile as far apart from the next as I want. 
Here is the finished banner. I can't wait to create many more Halloween projects. Scrappydew has a ton of cute designs to choose from. 

Thanks for stopping by!! 
Jennifer